Tuition & Fees

2014-2015 Registration Fees

The registration fee is paid annually for each student and is non refundable.  The registration fee includes, but is not limited to, items such as books, achievement testing, and consumable materials.  The registration fee also ensures your child’s placement for the 2014-2015 school year.  It should be noted that the fee is not purchasing the above items but helping defray the cost and if a student withdraws, these materials remain the property of FPCA.

 *The class must be full in order to open. 

Registration Fee

Scheduled Re-enrollment deadline was February 14, 2014. The Re-enrollment application, the financial contract and the first installment or the full payment of the registration fee MUST have been paid by February 14, 2014 for your child to be re-enrolled for the 2014-2015 school year. If you choose the registration 3-payment option, the second payment is due by March 14th and the final payment is due by April 15th.  Any current student who has not paid registration in full by April 15th will lose their slot at FPCA for the 2014-2015 school year and will need to reapply if they choose to enroll later, to include application fees.

2014-2015 Tuition

2014-2015 Annual Sustaining Fee

 $475.00 Fee per Family.  This fee is paid annually per family and is non refundable.

Annual Sustaining Fee

Tuition payments cover approximately 80% of the cost to educate a student at First Presbyterian Christian Academy. The remaining 20% is generated from donations and fundraising activities including gifts given through the sustaining fee by each family. The Annual Sustaining Fee may be broken down into equal payment options for re-enrollment due by February 14, 2014, March 14, 2014, and April 15, 2014.  The fee can no longer be added to the monthly tuition fee and must be paid in full before the 2014-2015 school year begins.

Multi - Student Discount

Discounts are allowed on tuition for families with three or more children enrolled at FPCA. Families enrolling three or more children receive a 25% discount after paying the full tuition for the two oldest children. The discount will apply to the youngest child(ren) enrolled at FPCA.

Withdrawal Policy

It is inferred, upon enrollment, that a family is choosing to enroll their student for the entire year and FPCA budgets are set accordingly. If you withdraw your child before the end of the year, a 30 day advanced written notice is required. The remaining month’s tuition following the student’s last day of school, plus the next two month’s tuition will be assessed as a withdrawal fee. Report cards and/or transcripts are released to parents or other schools only when the student’s account is paid up to date. There is a military clause in the financial contract.  Accounts of withdrawn students must be brought current.  Accounts left outstanding will be turned over to a collection agency.

Past Due Accounts

Tuition may be paid through ACH in two options.  You may pay on the 1st of each month or choose to pay in two equal payments on the 1st and 15th of each month.  If you choose to make two payments, you will be assessed a $10.00 administrative fee each month.  A $35.00 late fee charge will be added to all delinquent accounts.  On the 5th or 16th of each month (depending on the option chosen), those account that are not current will be notified that they must pay their accounts immediately.  Students with delinquent accounts will not be allowed to continue attending FPCA.  Any student withdrawn from FPCA due to delinquent accounts must still bring their account current.  Accounts left outstanding will be turned over to a collection agency. *Any student withdrawn from FPCA due to delinquent account status is still considered a "withdrawn" student and will fall under the withdrawal policy obligations.

First Presbyterian Christian Academy admits students regardless of race, color, socioeconomic factors, national or ethnic origin. FPCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, socioeconomic facts, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school administered programs. FPCA reserves the right to refuse admittance to any family it believes may cause disruption to the community spirit that exists among the families currently involved in the school. 



O: 912.876.0441
F: 912.369.6686 

Follow us on...




images  GGoal NG BG

FPCA Sponsors

  • docsupport
  • BANK-GREEN-180-px-x-500-px-LYT
  • vip
  • autosupercenter
  • holtzman smiley
  • osteen
  • holtzman
  • LCLD LOGO 2011
  • dryden
  • SGD-11003-GalaDigitalAdc2
  • liberty-regional
  • Ga 485 logo
  • schneider
  • heratige
  • maier