- We believe that every individual has the right and the responsibility to learn
- We support the use of technology and its vast possibilities as we help students prepare for the future
- We believe in utilizing varied teaching methods to meet the needs of the individual learner
- We believe that self-esteem, self-confidence, responsibility, and a strong Christian foundation are the cornerstones of good citizenship.
- We believe we should all have high expectations of ourselves and our students; to set and aspire to high goals, think creatively, communicate effectively, and take risks to help our students achieve the most they can achieve
- We believe that students should learn to accept responsibility and the consequences of their choices
- We believe that we should endeavor to instill the love of learning and the desire for life-long learning in all our students.
- We believe that for a child to learn he/she must first feel safe and secure in his/her environment. We believe that we should provide each child with a safe and secure learning environment.
- We believe that education is a team effort and the responsibility of the school, home, church, and community.
- We believe that children should learn to appreciate and respect the differences in all individuals.
- Realizing that our technologically advanced society sends many messages to students through a variety of methods, we believe that children need to know that there are absolute truths that exist today and will exist forever. These truths are embodied in and taught by Scripture.
The Pledge of Allegiance
I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible
with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pledge to the Christian Flag
I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag
and to the Savior for whose kingdom it stands.
One brotherhood, uniting all mankind
in service and love.
Pledge to the Bible
I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God’s Holy Word.
I will make it a lamp unto my feet, a light unto my path
and I will hide its Words in my heart that I may not sin against God.
The Lord’s Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven;
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the kingdom,
and the power and the glory forever.